[5's] Whistling DoCheck (Lollipop Design) 2019-nCov Saliva Antigen Self Test Kit
ORDER TO FULFILL.
WhatsApp us if your VOLUME is LARGE : http://wa.me/60192656331
Whistling COVID-19 Home Rapid Antigen Kit (RTK) test for allows self testing of Covid-19 antigen performed anywhere like your home or your office, without needing to get tested at a healthcare facility. The test process is the easiest among all the Covid-19 RTK Ag test in the market, making it the ideal choice especially for children or senior citizens to use.
Why use this?
- Lollipop design
- Easy, even for children
- Can be self-administered
Specifications of Whistling COVID-19 Home Rapid Antigen Kit (RTK)
How to use the kit
- Take the kit out of the foil bag.
- Insert the absorbent tip into the mouth. Make sure test kit is horizontally placed.
- Swab the absorbent tip in the mouth and tongue to collect oral fluid.
- Take the absorbent tip out from the mouth when the purple color move across the result window in the center of the midstream.
- Wait for 10 minutes and read the results.
Things to take note when using the test kit
- When sampling, gently hold it in mouth and let saliva naturally adsorb on the absorbent tip.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke prior to the test for at least 30 Minutes.
- Any saliva specimen is appropriate for testing but the saliva specimen collected in the morning,
- before mouth rinsed, eating or drinking, is recommended.
Interpreting the Results
If you see two red lines by C and T regions, it is a positive result. The lines can be distinct or faint. You are tested Covid-19 positive.
- RT-PCR test is still required for a confirmation of a Covid-19 case. You are advised to seek medical attention immediately even though you might have no symptoms
- Do follow the current SOP given
If you see one red line by C, and no line by T, it is a negative result.
- You probably do not have Covid-19. However, you are advised to continue monitoring for symptoms if you suspect you might be exposed to the virus as there is a chance for a false-negative result
- If you develop symptoms later on, you are advised to do a RT-PCR test as confirmation
If you do not see any lines, or one line by T, it is an invalid result. The test did not work
- You will need to do another test with a new test kit.
We Also Recommend
[Ready Stocks] 1's JusChek COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test (Oral Fluid) _MDA Approved
1's GenFarm [2in1] SARS-COV-2 Antigen Detection Kit- Home self test kit ( MDA approved)
[1 's] NewGene (2 in 1) Hologram COVID-19 Self Test Antigen Test Kit (Saliva/Nasal)
1 'S GRUENBANKA COVID-19 Antigen Detection Kit (Saliva Only)